Protection for Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO) Batteries.
Anida Technologies is excited to partner with LL Labs to assemble, test, and distribute the BatGuard product line starting with the BR3.67 model.
- Stable and accurate Voltage shunt to protect LiFePO batteries from overcharging.
- Heat sink capable of bypassing 15 Watts of energy.
- Reverse Voltage capability of 5.0 Volts DC without damaging internal circuitry.
- 5 Amp Automotive Blade fuse to protect regulator if DC charging current is too high.
- Solid State electronics encapsulated for long life and protection from debris.
- 8” [200 mm] long 18 gauge red and black coded wires for parallel connection to battery.
- Amber LED that comes on when Regulator is absorbing energy, protecting battery from overcharging.
- Red LED that comes on if fuse is blown.
Download latest BR3.67 Datasheet in PDF format.
- 1-15 for $60 each plus $20 shipping and handling charge per shipment
- 16-30 for $50 each plus $30 shipping and handling charge per shipment
- 31-75 for $40 each plus $40 shipping and handling charge per shipment
- Please allow four weeks for delivery after receipt of order.
- Contact the factory for custom wire lengths, terminations, and higher volumes.
- Texas residents must include 8.25% sales tax.
- DFW residents can pick up components to avoid shipping and handling charges.
- We accept cash, checks, and .
Products Under Development and Test
BR8.0 for 6 Volt NiCAD Type Batteries
BR14.5 for 12 Volt AGM Type Batteries
Go to pictures of Mike Barkley's beta test battery use.
For technical inquiries, please contact LL Labs.
Return to anida technologies main page
This web page was last updated on on 1/19/09.